Welcome to Mediachase Community Sign in | Join | Help    
in Search   

Asset Manager

Last post Tue, Oct 19 2010, 6:18 AM by Atzanteol. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Tue, Oct 19 2010, 6:18 AM 11380

Asset Manager

I'm using ECF 5.1 (build 24) and trying to configure the Asset Manager to allow for images to be stored in the database and linked to from our front-end.

Out of the box ECF seems configured to store images in the "/Root/Database/*" location in the database.  This seems to work fine.  However when I try to view the image I get back an empty document (with an HTTP 200 return code). 

I'm trying to view images in the Asset Manager using the URL "/Root/Database/test.jpg.xsd".  I've tried images at other paths and they also fail (i.e. not stored in the database). 

I've followed the instructions at http://docs.mediachase.com/display/ecf51devguide/Displaying+Assets for IIS 7.  My settings look right.  If I disable the library handler I get a different message (404 not found) so it seems to be doing 'something.'

I'm at a loss as to how to proceed. 
View as RSS news feed in XML
Site Terms | Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us
Running on Mediachase eCommerce Framework 4.0.
  Copyright © Mediachase, LTD. 1997-2006. All Rights Reserved

E-commerce, HelpDesk, Service Desk & Project Management Software, alternatives to Microsoft Project Server & Sharepoint Collaboration Server
project management software | microsoft project server | sharepoint collaboration server | issues management, helpdesk & service desk