Welcome to Mediachase Community Sign in | Join | Help    
in Search   

Catalog Entry: Build Your Own Discount

Last post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 12:22 PM by abradley81. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Tue, Feb 08 2011, 12:22 PM 11421

Catalog Entry: Build Your Own Discount

I'm having troubles getting the Catalog Entry: Build Your Own Discount to work. Where I'm having issues is at the "Purchase Conditions and Rewards" section.

I'm able to get it to work when I set the "CatalogEntryId" to the exact product ID I want to give a discount on. However, I'd like to give a discount to an entire category, or node.

So basically, I want all of the products that fall under a certain node to get a discount. So I tried setting it to "CatalogNode", then I've tried almost all combinations of "Equals", "Contains", "Begins With", etc.

But nothing seems to set the discount correctly, even though the product I'm testing falls underneath the corresponding CatalogNode.

Additionally, as the developer I went in and debugged the lineitem objects so I could see what the values were of the LineItem.CatalogNode, and it turns out nothing is saved in there.

So how do I get this to work? Why isn't the LineItem.CatalogNode property being populated? Am I in the right area? Is there a better approach to doing this?

I am using v5.0, build 201

Thanks
View as RSS news feed in XML
Site Terms | Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us
Running on Mediachase eCommerce Framework 4.0.
  Copyright © Mediachase, LTD. 1997-2006. All Rights Reserved

E-commerce, HelpDesk, Service Desk & Project Management Software, alternatives to Microsoft Project Server & Sharepoint Collaboration Server
project management software | microsoft project server | sharepoint collaboration server | issues management, helpdesk & service desk